DET Toolbox and Implementation BootCamp Day 2
2020-09-09 @ 2:00pm
2020-09-09 @ 4:00pm
As part of our commitment in continuing the endeavors in rebuilding and fortifying the economy by contributing within the country’s workforce, CCCI along with the Philippine Chamber of Commerce Industry Human Resource and Development Foundation (HRDF) and German-Philippine of Commerce and Industry bolsters the advancement of a skilled workforce that meets labor market needs through Dual Education and Training(DET).
CCCI believes that a skilled workforce improves the economic competitiveness of companies and countries, further attracting investment and fostering job growth. With the development of the DET Toolbox Microsite, we would further support and sustain the implementation of the DET framework nationwide. In continuation of the DET Toolbox Walkthrough conducted by the 3 Chambers last July 09, it is with great pleasure to engaged the committed and capacitated local chambers once again to kick-off activities in the implementation of DET.
We therefore cordially invite you to the DET TOOLBOX AND IMPLEMENTATION BOOTCAMP thru ZOOM Conference Meeting, with 3 sessions scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday, Sep. 02, 2020 02:00PM-4:00PM (Day 1)
- Wednesday, Sep. 09, 2020 02:00PM-4:00PM (Day 2)
- Wednesday, Sep. 16, 2020 02:00PM-4:00PM (Day 3)
To join the sessions, please click the link below:
Meeting ID: 820 0659 6722
On this Bootcamp, we aim:
- To present the basic guide of DET implementation committed local chambers in the Philippines;
- To provide an overview of the DET toolbox as a platform and understand the DET component at a glance;
- To familiarize different recipients of communication in a DET program and the messages that appeal to them; and
- To provide available tools for each stakeholder group to communicate about the DET approach/program.